четверг, 12 ноября 2015 г.

This is Soap Chellenge, baby! No jokes...


Tall & Skinny Shimmy Challenge Club.
This Soap Challenge is my first one, so it's very exciting! Even at night in my dreams I made this soap. And this challenge was an actual challenge. Tall & Skinny Shimmy technique turned out to be one of the most complex techniques of all I have ever tried.
Unfortunately, I did not record the process of creating this soap because I was too passionate about the process and forgot about recording. To this point, I've already lost count of unsuccessful and unsatisfactory attempts. There were many of them — I can think of 10. But that's life, and I had a lot of fun! The soap was unwilling to behave like Tatiana Serko's soap. It wanted to be something different every time.
So the soap, which I put on Soap Challenge is "Lavender Blues" 



This soap was colored only with two micas: Purple Vibrance  and  Neutral Gray Micas in different shades (from Nurture Soap). And of course, the magical Lavender smell is from French lavender essential oil (from Aroma Zone.com).
And here are results of some more attempts, which were not included in the Soap Chellenge, but I think the results are worthy of being published.








I also want to thank Amy Warden for the opportunity to participate in this challenge, and Tatiana Serko for her great teacher talent and being open to sharing her professional secrets!

21 комментарий:

  1. 10 batches?? I'm stunned! Your entry is phenomenal! I love all of the other batches you shared as well. Just shows how many different looks you can get with this technique. :) Hope you'll join us again!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you Amy!!! You did awesome job to organize of all soapmakers! And great idea of Soap Challenge! I'm definitely with you in the future!

      Удалить
  2. I love you entry, the colours are great, and they make a real change! Well done!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Prekrasnoe milo! Boje, a kakie foto u tebe! Prosto obojaiu!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Your entry soap is fantastic! (The other are lovely as well). I love your soothing color palette and the shimmy is perfect!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you Teressa! It is a great honor for me to hear the praise from such a great master like you!

      Удалить
  5. Beautiful entry! The colors are so soft and beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. This is a great looking soap. I love it��

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Your entry is so beautiful. Your other attempts are gorgeous, too. The colors are just amazing!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. You did a fantastic job with every single one, but your entry soap is gorgeous! I love how smooth and defined they all look. Great job!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. О, боже мой! Вот это да! Вот это потрясающее упорство! Я под большим впечатлением! Потому что техника получилась просто отлично и к тому не не один раз! Снимаю шляпу!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Beautiful, all of the tries were entry worthy, but the one you chose was exceptional. Great work!

    ОтветитьУдалить